Saturday 29 October 2011

Tweed Shorts

Shorts- H&M . Jumper- H&M . Shoes- Topshop . Jacket- Vintage
So this is what i wore to work yesterday (although the hat was for logistic purposes, i know it was dress down Friday but i think the hat would possibly be taking it too far!).

I love these shorts i picked up in H&M the other day, they are so multifunctional and again one off those pieces that could suit all occasions. Ive kind of dressed them down here with a hat and a leather jacked but they would be great dressed up with a blouse or silk camisole too.

I don't usually get too too excited about Halloween but we're heading out tonight to few parties and Ive decided to go as a ghost... haha i know it sounds like a bit of a cop out but i can promise you i'll style it up a bit and im painting myself/hair white which will be fun :) I will do my best to get some photos for you all!

Anyone else dressing up this weekend? Let me know what your all going as!

Nic

xxxx

14 comments:

  1. You look amazing, love the outfit and the shorts are really flattering x

    STYLE MANIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Nice pix and your shortd are stunning :)

    http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look... the shorts are amazing!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!
    xx.
    http://sweetdifferences.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit, especially the shorts! AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shorts are really cute, aah you always look so amazing.

    im going as a witch... also sounds like a cop out, but i'm going to spray my hair green which im massively excited about. just hope it washes out, eek x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd really love to know how you're going to do the ghost idea. I've got a party on Monday and neeed ideas, and that sounds cool. What will you wear/hair/make up? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was a zombie last night, the fake blood has stained my face, didn't come off in the shower. I love the shorts x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a coool outfit!! LOVE the tweed shorts and those shoes are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool the tweed shorts!Your look is great!

    http://umi-fashionstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!