Saturday 26 November 2011

White Tuxedo

Jacket- Zara . Shorts- American Apparel . Belt- Warehouse . Lace top- H&M . Bag- Vintage

I love this white Tuxedo Jacket so much, Zara really do have their Tailoring down to a T this season (quite literally)! The only problem im facing so far is the fear of wearing it out anywhere that might involve it getting dirty... or worse... STAINED.

Even thinking about this jacket being in the proximity of mulled wine this Christmas gives the shivers.. haha, am i weird?

I got these shorts three years ago in Vancouver (one of my absolute favourite places ever) although their just from American Apparel so you can pretty much get them anywhere, they still remind me of Canada and all the beautiful places we saw. Its definitely one of my first pitt stops when i graduate.

Hope you're all having a nice weekend.

Nic

xxxxx
p.s i promise i'll try and bring you some smiiiles tomorrow !

17 comments:

  1. I love your jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're definitely not weird! the black and white color palette can do no wrong x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking beaut as always.

    penelope xo

    www.fashion-fade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your outfits! The jacket is lovely and I totally agree about Zara's tailoring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jacket looks amazing, I hope it stays clean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I fell in love with that jacket at Zara yesterday! I don't think anyone really beats Zara for tailoring on the high street. Great outfit x Elle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfits.! :) ..what do you study.?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha that's not wierd I'm like that over white clothes too, it's lovely though x

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so great! love your blazer and shorts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. where are your shoes from? they are so cute!
    http://ccowland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhhh this is too lovely :)

    http://midafternoonlush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous jacket, though I would have the exact same fears! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love whole this look! Especially I love your jacket!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is amazing, but I actually can't believe you wore it out!
    I wore my new white Zara coat just out shopping and round a friends and it somehow got covered in a pinky red stains! :( at the dry cleaners as we speak and I am praying it is okay! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a PERFECT outfit for the season!! And I was so happy you mentioned Vancouver, BC because it's exactly where I am at this very moment. So proud to live in one of the most beautiful places on earth<3

    ReplyDelete
  16. seriously love your white blazer! masculine blazer paired with feminine tights... looks very chic

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank for sharing wonderful information regarding fashion. Help me a lot. Today i learn new thing and try it in future.
    For more click here white tuxedo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!