Wednesday 14 March 2012

Pretty iPad Case Pschedelic

Shirt- Zara. Trousers- ASOS. iPad case c/o- Capulet London. Bracelet- Boozt. Necklace- Topshop

Dress- NewLook. Bag- Zara
Helloooo everyone,

I know you've seen them before but this shirt and these trousers are probably two of my favourite items just now so why not mix them up and incorporate the sports luxe and pyjama separates trend into one!?

Ive worn them with this iPad case from Capulet London which i absolutely LOVE. The quality of it is amazing and the suede orange interior is stunning, here it is all close up and pretty.


Like i said before, Capulet is a slightly more expensive brand but would definitely make a good gift for someone!

I also wanted to show you guys this little dress/top from New Look that i got last week, it makes me feel all psychedelic AND furthermore! it is another multifunctional item- I like to justify.

One more thing! Ive been getting a few e-mails asking about Uni courses or career advise, so i thought i'd point you in the direction of this graduate scheme for a Scotland based advertising agency! Its not necissarily Fashion based but they run a few very high profile advertsing campaigns and any experience is good experience!

All you need to do is fill out a test online and if they like what you say you'll get an interview and then if you're sucessful there you'll get the placement! Easy. To find out more and fill out the test visit here

You can also follow the hotdesk on twitter here and also be the friend of this hot inanimate object on Facebook here. :)

Hope this helps some of you out.

AH so many words all at once. sorrrryyy.

Nic
xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. I love those trousers and your sense of style.New Follower :) X

    www.styleisofanessence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that iPad case!

    - Olivia xx
    http://that-is-my-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new look dress is amazing, definitely going to have a look for it next time I'm in town!xx

    http://blamingbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style and blog so much!! you look fabulous in everything!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love that shirt!!! & those boots...yum! lol Im totes going to have to have a look in Zara! lol you look gorge!

    Hayley xo
    stylecandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beaut Ipad case, I love the bright orange lining! 2 completely gorgeous outfits!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was getting bored of them thick striped trousers but your pants looks so awesome! really unique

    http://auntiemaz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag! can you pleaaaaaaaase let me know from which season this was? Cause I cant see it on the zara website :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the two outfit and your zara blouse great outfits!
    http://mademoiselletrendy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bag! is it part of this season's collection?

    eznira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nicola,

    I love the stiped trousers, very cool! The orange and grey on the bag look great too. Very well put together outfit!

    Jo

    www.huxtonclothingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had a wee stalk, fell in love with the dress - I can't find it online! Is it part of this season?

    www.scrapbookmmories.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your ipad case! Definitely worth the money! I really like the snake print one they have as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything about this look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! follow me please http://smartnessandstyle.blogspot.com/
    I have your photo in my blog,
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look fantastic, love your dress! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the ipad case, looks really nice x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would wear that shirt and pants so often too if I had them! theyre adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey, just found your blog via lookbook and i love it ! i've been following you there for a while, i love how various your outfits are. anyway, i'll follow your blog too from now on :) hope you're having a great weekend, xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your dress! you look fabulous in everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!