Wednesday 22 May 2013

Lost and Found

Top- Topshop. Skirt-Choies.com. Bag- Sportgirl. Shoes-Choies.com


Hey guys, Ive just come across this photo from a few months ago when I was back in Melbourne. I thought it had been lost forever in a memory card malfunction but its miraculously appeared again! Yay, Ive been meaning to show you this skirt for a little while.

I love how different this skirt is for a high street find, its got such a unique structure and the quality is really good. Ive also found its pretty versatile, I can get away with wearing it in the office and out for a night out depending on how I style it up.

I also miss my hair being so light, I need to get some more sun soon. the Scottish weather is definitely all that its lived up to and more... I didn't think it was normal to get hailstone storms in May but apparently so!




16 comments:

  1. I LOVE this bag! Your hair looks gorgeous too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is absolutely perfect. You wear it so well
    xx

    2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I love this skirt, so gorgeous! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed your outfit posts so much! Are you back home for good or coming back to Melbourne? Xx Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. this skirt looks amazing! love the colour too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt looks so much like the one from Ksubi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your skirt
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This skirt is so unique, I've never seen anything like it. Great find! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that skirt, such an unusual cut!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this skirt. Need it!xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. your style is absolutely incredible. I love it so much!

    great blog - followed!

    please check out mine :)

    www.nataliejadeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!