Wednesday 24 July 2013

B&W

Jumper- Zara. Trousers- Zara. Hat- RiverIsland. Shoes- Zara. Bag-Zara. 

 Hey Everyone,

Im so glad to be back blogging again after a two week stint offline (AHH) . I decided to take some time off to get settled back into Melbourne life and back onto the job hunt with full force! I've had some exciting meetings with some great companies these past two weeks which is very exciting.

I get a lot of questions from readers about my Uni course/employment aspirations so I want to keep you guys up to date with in the upcoming weeks with my ventures in the fashion/marketing industry in Melbourne and any advice i can give to you all as I seek new opportunities :). 

For those of you that don't know, I studied Fashion Management at Robert Gordon's University in Aberdeen. It was such an amazing course with loads of great modules and projects which I feel have set me up with some great experiences and knowledge for a career in fashion.

If you have any questions or queries about the course or just want a little bit of advice, feel free to send me and email and i'll be happy to give some guidance!

I hope you've all been having an amazing week so far and I cant wait to show you guys some more outfits from over here n Melbourne!

Nic 
xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Those trousers are insane xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This combination looks so nice! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm considering moving to Australia next year for a while and I'm currently working in the fashion industry so I'd love to hear more about your experiences! P.S. I NEED THOSE TROUSERS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! You look amazing!! <3

    http://michalinamurawska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this monochrome outfit!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adore this whole look
    GORGEOUS
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    s Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those trousers are amazing!! In fact, your whole outfit is. Zara have outdone themselves :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this outfit! So chic!
    You have such a great blog! I love it!
    I'm checking out your older posts and I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin,
    If you like, I'd be so honored if you follow back!
    La Dolce Moda

    Francesca<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you are my new favourite blog! absolute outfit envy you look amazing!

    www.sunjunkiex.blogspot.com
    Claudia xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The black hoodiee and cap looking amazing and you beauty tips very valuable for us. K eep sharing more fashion blogs with us. Now it's time to avail taxi milwaukee for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!